HPLC Column Packing System
HPLC column packing system GLK1000/2000 is high-effective packing equipment for liquid chromatographic columns (analysis, semi-prep, prep columns). The packing system includes a compressed air system, cylinder loader, homogenizing pipe, homogenizing pipe rotary system (optional).
- Easy operation, Stable performance, High efficiency
- Equipment for homogeneous slurry
- Applied for columns in LC-MS, HPLC
Parameters Of HPLC Column Packing System
|GALAK 1000||GALAK 2000|
|Inner diameter||2.0 - 4.6 mm||4.6 - 50 mm|
|Maximum output power||9800 psi||15000 psi|
|Maximum flow rate||3.3 L/min||3.3 L/min|
|Output Power||1.5 hp||2 hp|
|Air cylinder||1 set||2 set|
Homogenizer for HPLC Column Packing System
The volume of materials in preparative columns (inner diameters 10mm to 50mm) is dozens of times more massive than analysis columns (inner diameters 2.0mm to 4.6mm) that a more enormous dispersion machine is needed to achieve a better column efficiency. Traditional dispersion machines, like ultrasonic dispersion and stirrer, covering too large areas, hard to operate, and need more than two operators with poor dispersion performance. The large and bulky homogenizer, together with the weight of the string itself and the joints, makes the operation time-consuming and difficult.
GALAK designs the homogenate Tube Rotary System to make this operation much more comfortable. The homogenizer tube places on a removable chassis. The homogenizer tube fixed in the fixing ring can rotate 360° in a plane perpendicular to the rotation axis. Only one operator is needed in the whole operation. The chassis is equipped with four wheels and can be placed in a corner when not required. The homogenate tank is customized according to your needs to save the solvent and packing materials.
GLK 1000 / GLK 2000 HPLC Column Packing System
Chinese Patent Products
GLK 1000 is specially designed for conventional analytical columns in the lab. And the pressured flow rate is low in GLK 1000 is low, because of pressure amplification factor in the main engine pneumatic booster pump is half than the GLK 2000. It is suitable for Conventional Silica Gel and polymer packings.
GLK 2000 has a more robust, stable power that covers analysis to column packing for preparative liquid chromatography. GLK2000 packing system, higher pressure, more stability, and faster flow rate, is more suitable for columns with an inner diameter over 10mm.
HPLC Column Packing System Operation Procedure:
- Connect the air compressor and the packing system. Ensure the stability of the packing system.
- Dissolve the resin with isopropanol (or the solvent of isopropanol and acetonitrile). Then use ultrasonic to disperse.
- Quickly pour the mixture into the slurry tank.
- Connect the homogenizer and column to the pump. Use methanol as the mobile phase; start the packing system.
- After the column packing process, decompress slowly.
- Remove the column from the connection. Check the head if it is leveling.
- Test the HPLC column efficiency.