Affinity Chromatography Packing Material
Protein A/G, Nickel Resin
GALAK Affinity Chromatography packing materials and pre-packed columns use for proteins and antibody analysis and isolation.
With independent intellectual property rights of core technologies, GALAK provides high-quality liquid chromatography resins and pre-packed columns. GALAK selects the best suppliers from Japan, Europe, the U.S.A to provide top-class products.
Recombinant Protein A/G Ligand
The recombinant Protein A/G consists of 7 IgG-binding domains EDABC-C2C3, which corresponds to the Protein A and G domains that are included in the recombinant sequence. The Protein A portion is from Staphylococcus aureus segments E, D, A, B and C. The Protein G portion is from Streptococcus segments C2 and C3. The fusion protein has a predicted molecular mass of 50.5 kDa. But it migrates with an apparent molecular mass of approximately 45kDa in SDS-PAGE.
Protein A Ligand Leakage Test (ELISA)
- Samples: 20mg hlgG/ml-resin, 9mg mAb/ml-resin
- ELISA test: Cygnus F400 kit
Antibody fragment analysis process
- Production quality control
- Certification of analysis (COA) each batch resin
- HPLC test report for each chromatography column
- Test samples for new customers
- Factory evaluation, ISO certifications, regulation support files(RSF)
Affinity Chromatography Resin
- Benzamidine 4FF-HS
- Benzamidine 6FF